Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Break 2013

   Hello, my faithful readers!

Let me assure you, more of my story of Philmont is coming soon to a blog near you! In the meantime, Midterms have all but swallowed up my time. Nevertheless, Ridgeway Forge is now accepting custom and stock orders for Spring Break 2013, when I will be returning to my forge and cranking out multiple projects. Let me know by Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 if you care to place an order for a knife, cook set, hooks, forks, cutlery, trivets, dinner bells, cabinet pulls, letter knives, skewers, fire pokers or anything else that your heart desires!

Thank you for your time, my dear readers, and know that I really do appreciate your feedback and constancy!

Stay tuned, enjoy life, and don't forget to follow this blog and "like" my facebook page (www.facebook.com/ridgewayforge) for all of the updates about my latest prices and pieces for sale!

~Patrick Gill
Ridgeway Forge Blacksmith Co.
ridgeway.forge@aim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment