Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Blacksmith Blogger!

Ridgeway Forge Co.




 
Forging quality work...
 
Hey y'all! My name is Patrick, and I am a blacksmith. I am a blacksmith from Central Maryland, and am writing this blog to follow along my travels as a budding blacksmith and metalworker. (I am also new to this whole blogosphere thing. Therefore, I have no sense of blog ettiquette. I will therefore use whatever flowery and superfluous language I want....Maybe I should title the blog Hammer and Dictionary instead?)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. "Maybe I should title the blog Hammer and Dictionary instead?"

    My recommendation...don't. It fits the blog style, I dare say. And feel free to use whatever flowery and superfluous language you wish! (Do be sure to keep it within the confines of understandable English, though) Good luck with the rest of your endeavors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...are you a...blacksmith, perhaps? That was not made entirely clear to me.

    :)

    Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not worry. It is your blog. Use whatever language you want.

    ReplyDelete